“As an advocate, I am aware of the importance of each matter to my client. I never forget that my role is to provide balanced and experienced analysis and advice leading to the best possible outcome for my client.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate / Commercial Litigation / Class Actions
- Insurance Law
After my call to the Bar in 1976, I became a partner in a medium size firm which became a large firm, but I eventually found that a smaller firm environment best suits me and my practice needs. Although I have dealt with a wide variety of matters during the course of my career, for the last 20 years my practice has primarily been devoted to professional negligence and professional discipline matters. I have appeared before all levels of Courts and various tribunals in the Province of Ontario.
Publications, News & Media:
- Written and delivered a number of papers relating to architectural and construction matters for professional bodies and legal conferences
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 1976
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association