Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Charitable and Non-Profit Law
- Commercial Real Estate and Municipal Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Procurement Law
- Wills and Estates Law
Buck practices in the areas of real estate, corporate transactions, procurement matters, and estate planning. Buck assists clients with all stages of every transaction and provides innovative solutions for the firm’s clients.
Buck was actively involved with the Student Animal Legal Defence Fund when at law school and continues to volunteer with local animal rights initiatives and shelters. Buck was a summer student and an articling student with Keel Cottrelle LLP.
Publications, News & Media:
- Regular contributor to the firm’s KC Education Law Newsletter, KC Human Resources Newsletter, and KC Procurement Law Newsletter.
- Given presentations on Wills and Powers of Attorney for Ontario Bar Association’s Make a Will Month
- Co-author of various articles published by the Ontario Bar Association’s Education Law Section.
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Toronto
- Canada Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Toronto Business Lawyers Association
- Toronto Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners’ Group
- Past Member of Ontario Bar Association Charity and Not-for-Profit Law Executive Committee