“I pride myself on being a strong and compassionate advocate. Each case is different and each client is unique - I assist my clients by tailoring my approach to the issues they face in a manner that addresses their particular needs and goals.”
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate / Commercial Litigation / Class Actions
- Employment Law
- Human Rights Law
- Insurance Law
Prior to attending law school, I enjoyed a five year career as a teacher at a private high school in Toronto, where I taught senior level humanities and social science courses.
I have a broad civil litigation and administrative law practice, serving both private and public sector clients. I act for both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of litigation matters and have represented clients before various levels of the Superior Court of Justice. I have appeared before numerous administrative bodies including the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, the Ontario Municipal Board, and the Financial Services Tribunal. In addition, I frequently act as prosecution counsel in the professional regulatory context.
Publications, News & Media:
- Instructor, University of Guelph and Ontario Association of School Business Officials, Certificate in Pupil Transportation Management Program: Contract Management Course
- Contributing author to An Educator’s Guide to the Health and Safety of Students, eds. Robert G. Keel and Nadya Tymochenko, Canada Law Book, 2010.
- Presenter, First Nations Employment Law Session
Called to the Bar in Ontario in 2009
Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa
Master of Education, OISE/University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Toronto
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- The Advocates' Society
- Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation