“I am fascinated with the law in all its facets. I approach every legal matter as if it were a puzzle and I am not satisfied until I have found the best solution possible. Our clients benefit from my dedication, creativity, and knowledge of the law.”
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Creditors' Rights, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law
- Charitable and Non-Profit Law
- Commercial Real Estate and Municipal Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Procurement Law
- Wills and Estates Law
As both a summer student and an articling student with Keel Cottrelle LLP, I was immersed in our various areas of law, and have assisted our clients with both real estate and corporate transactions, employment issues, procurement matters, and estate planning. As an Associate I continue to provide innovative solutions for our clients and endeavour to develop the practical skills necessary for the practice of law.
While attending law school I was actively involved with our Student Animal Legal Defence Fund and I am grateful for the flexibility our smaller firm provides me to continue volunteering with local animal rights initiatives and shelters.
Publications, News & Media:
- Regular contributor to the firm’s KC Education Law Newsletter, KC Human Resources Newsletter, and KC Procurement Law Newsletter
- Co-author of various articles published by the Ontario Bar Association’s Education Law Section.
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Toronto
- Canada Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association